I thought it was time to share 37 MORE Success Quotes...
1. “If you are going through hell, keep going.”
2. “Before everything else, getting ready is the secret of success.”
3. “Action is the foundational key to all success.”
4. “Success is not a destination. It’s a journey.”
5. "You must do the thing you think you cannot do."
6. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”
7. “Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises.”
8. “To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing."
9. “Running from your fear can be more painful than facing it, for better or worse.”
10. “Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.”
11. “If you accept a limiting belief, then it will become a truth for you."
Louise L. Hay
12. “If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don't hoard it. Don't dole it out like a miser. Spend it lavishly like a millionaire intent on going broke."
13. “Because your own strength is unequal to the task, do not assume that it is beyond the powers of man; but if anything is within the powers and province of man, believe that it is within your own compass also.”
14. “Ideals are like stars; you will not succeed in touching them with your hands, but like the seafaring man on the desert of waters, you choose them as your guides, and following them, you reach your destiny.”
15. “One of the main strategies of the successful is that they constantly seek guidance from experts in their field.”
16. “The most successful men in the end are those whose success is the result of steady accretion.”
Alexander Graham Bell
17. “The man of virtue makes the difficulty to be overcome his first business, and success only a subsequent consideration.”
18. “I am not the smartest or most talented person in the world, but I succeeded because I keep going, and going, and going.”
19. “Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.”
20. “One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in.”
21. “The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.”
22. “Carefully guard your thoughts because they are the source of true life.”
Proverbs 4:23, The Bible
23. “Control your own destiny or someone else will.”
24. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.”
25. “People are anxious to improve their circumstances but unwilling to improve themselves, they therefore remain bound."
26. “Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.”
Jon Bon Jovi
27. “Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, "What's in it for me?"
28. “Success will never be a big step in the future, success is a small step taken just now.”
And all your friends will read 'em
But all that's gonna matter is that little dash between 'em..."
30. “To be successful, one must take chances.”
31. “The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it is the same problem you had last year.”
John Foster Dulles
32. “To follow, without halt, one aim: There's the secret of success.”
33. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful men keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit.”
34. “The only limits in our life are those we impose on ourselves.”
35. “Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”
36. "We may get knocked down on the outside, but the key to living in victory is to learn how to get up on the inside."
Robert Louis Stevenson